While it may be hard to take yourself away from Likweti and all that the 765 hectare Estate has to offer. Its prime setting in the heart of Mpumalanga’s Lowveld makes Likweti Estate the ideal location from which to explore the province.
Located just outside of White River, 12 kilometres from KMIA (Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport), and only 21 kilometres from Nelspruit, Likweti is the centre of a convenient triangle. Some might say it’s a little out of town, but we like to say Likweti wins hands down. It’s a simple sacrifice for an everyday life that is extraordinary, for which nothing compares. Here’s why –
Where else can you experience magical sunsets and the sights of zebra, giraffe or wildebeest roaming free around you as you drive home each day? Where else can you exercise safely on open bush trails or stroll down to the bird hide for an afternoon drink? It’s the truly authentic sights and sounds of Africa that make everyday life at Likweti so special.
When you’re not relaxing at home, and you feel like getting out and about, you’re only a short drive away from these popular pit stops, destinations and local attractions:
- Casterbridge Lifestyle Centre - 15 minute drive
- White River Crossing shopping centre - 10 minute drive
- Riverside Mall - 20 minute drive
- Ilanga Mall - 25 minute drive
- Uplands School - 20 minute drive
- Penryn School - 15 minute drive
- White River Country Club, 18 hole Championship parkland Golf course - 20 minute drive
- Nelspruit Golf Club- 35 minute drive
- Kruger Park - Numbi Gate - 45 minute drive
- Kruger Park - Malelane Gate - 1 hour drive
- Bourke’s Luck Potholes - 140km
- God's Window - 100km
- Mac Mac Falls - 70km
- Maputo, Mozambique - 3hr drive
- Johannesburg, Gauteng - 3 1/2 hour drive
Everything you might ever need is within easy reach from Likweti Bushveld Farm Estate. It truly does offer a “best of both worlds” lifestyle where residents enjoy the space, freedom, and tranquility of a wildlife estate while still being able to connect to the outside world for shopping, school and recreational activities quickly and conveniently.
Now in its second phase of development, Likweti Estate offers one hectare stands for sale, a show house under construction and a variety of building packages. View more information about property for sale at Likweti Bushveld Farm Estate.